The Self Care Forum is inviting organisations to get in touch to discuss how we can support your self care endeavours and enhance promotions that have a self care relevance.
Perhaps you would like to sponsor Self Care Week 2021, or work together on another awareness event? Or you may have something else in mind. The Self Care Forum is a unique, well established charity with a diverse health and public health following. We can tailor a corporate package to fit your needs and budget based on your specific self care project. Below is a taster of what is on offer:
- Daily self care related tweets sent to 7000+ followers
- Logo placement on Self Care Forum platforms
- Joint production of a new Self Care Fact Sheet relevant to your business
- Advisory Board exchange with the Self Care Forum Board and Trustees
- A blog uploaded to the Self Care Forum website, shared via social media and the e-newsletter
- Full promotional package focused on Self Care Week or/and another self care relevant awareness raising event
Further details, including 4 ideas menus are available here. .
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel 020 7421 9318 for more details.
L&R are proud sponsors of the Self Care Forum. We worked in partnership with the Self Care Forum during 2020’s Self Care Week, part of the partnership included the development of a “looking after your legs” fact sheet which has been downloaded over 12,000 times. We love supporting a cause that truly makes a difference to nurses and patients’ lives and we look forward to continue working with the Self Care Forum in 2021. Leanne Calladine, Communications & Events Manager, L+R Medical UK
It was a pleasure working with Libby and the team from the Self Care Forum, for 2020’s Self Care Week. The team were very helpful and supportive and went beyond our expectations to ensure Healthily was seen by their diverse audience. The collaboration between Healthily and Self Care Forum was a wonderful way to bring together two organisations who share a vision of helping as many people as possible find their health through self care. Roselle Forman, Asst Brand Manager, Healthily
Self care has been a focus in recent years, and the Covid pandemic has highlighted even more the need to drive this for a sustainable healthcare system. The Self Care Forum, across its resources and initiatives such as Self Care Week, drives awareness and supports both healthcare professionals, patients and the public, in this journey. We sponsored 2020’s Self Care Week, a great event that helped to look at how to best educate people about self care, or shared care as in many situations there is still a partnership between the patient and the healthcare professional. We’ve gained valuable insights and so are looking forward to this year’s event. Guillaume Collin, Head of Marketing, HARTMANN Ltd
This year more than ever we have been reminded of how important self care is. It is not easy for some people to achieve their goals, and it was therefore great to see so many organisations taking part in Self Care Week 2020 to promote ways to help people improve their health and wellbeing. James Sanderson, Director of Personalised Care, NHS England & Improvement.
Self-care has never been more essential in addressing preventable death, ill health and tackling unacceptable health inequalities. I was pleased to be part of Self Care Week and would encourage all health and care professionals to visit the Self Care Forum website to enhance their knowledge and confidence on this important issue. Professor Jamie Waterall, Deputy Chief Nurse, Public Health England.
Self Care Forum stats
- We have over 100,000 ‘backlinks’ from organisations linking their websites to ours, including the BBC, daily newspapers, major organisations and a high number of surgeries linking to our factsheets.
- Visitors to the site each year: 104k page views (86.3k unique)
- Time spent on site (average): 1.40
- Factsheets viewed per year: 17k page views 15k unique
- Resources pages viewed: “self care leaflets” page had 3431 views 2510 unique and “self care week resource” page had 16k views 13k unique
- Mailing list subscribers: 1450+ (our mailing list is diverse, made up of NHS representatives from surgeries, clinical commissioning groups, primary care networks, integrated care units, NHS Trusts, pharmacies, local authorities, charities, universities)
- Daily twitter activity to over 7000+ followers – a diversely rich group of CCGs, pharmacies, charities, NHS England Directors, local authorities, national and international organisations, health professionals and individuals simply interested in self care etc.
Tel: 020 7421 9318